Thursday, March 29, 2012 | By: The Girl Next Door
I need a vacation something fierce, and soon!! Life has allowed momentary deep breaths recently - resigning from my full-time position at work and accepting PRN work has lightened the load; however, it feels that school is sucking the life out of me.  I know it will be worth it in the end "Lord willing I make it" but the impending OSCE seriously feels like the Final Countdown (20 days and counting) left before the big 2 day event at the school of medicine.  "Sigh" I should get back to working on this S.O.A.P note, but all I want to do is look online a potential vacation spots.  I guess I better get busy as my husband will be coming home from work soon and expecting dinner to be ready - as if I haven't played Betty Crocker once already today baking White Chocolate Maraschino cookies for his office tomorrow.

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment