Saturday, March 31, 2012 | By: The Girl Next Door

Lottery

Welp, I woke up this morning a non-lottery winner, what a shame.  It's my prayer today that the people who won "apparently there are 3 winning tickets" do good with the monies they've won. I have been lagging serious energy today. I rolled out of bed at 10am, managed to drag myself to my Keurig "lifesaver" and then to the couch. After 2 cups of coffee I found the push to make it to the grocery store. We'll be having grilled ribeyes, sweet potato for me and baked potato for the husband, and sauteed asparagus. I think I am going to make some mexican corn dip to snack on in the mean time. Its gorgeous outside, and I am so glad we got the new outdoor umbrella for our patio table, its perfect to sit under and blog. Now, to get my husband to buy me the hammock I have had my eye on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment