Monday, April 2, 2012 | By: The Girl Next Door

Good Eats

My husband and I started the "eat healthy" journey at the beginning of the ear. Its not necessarily a diet (although we both need to lose a significant amount of weight) but we just wanted to "feel better". We started eating all white meats/fish and very little red meats (every now and then). We also started grilling everything, even our vegetables. Now all we find ourselves eating is grilled chicken/fish and grilled squash/zucchini. I am so bored with it!!! We have done kabobs and salads, but I have run completely out of ideas. This is pushing me back to comfort foods that we all know how to cook and know how to cook well without spending hours scouring the internet looking for healthy recipes, and then wondering where we're supposed to find all these random ingredients (mainly spices/sauces) that we dont have at our local grocery store. I have decided that I am going to start a recipe tab on my blog to share those recipes I find. I would love for everyone else to share their recipes and ideas as well.


Let me just say I am so excited as well that its spring/summer and fruit is in season! 
 To celebrate I will be making one of these Peach Raspberry Smoothies today!



0 comments:

Post a Comment